Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Steampunk it is

I have just discovered steampunk, and I must admit I love it. Gloria is my first steampunk style doll, but I am thinking on making more of them. I just love the idea of connecting Victorian style clothing, steam machines and human figure into one art piece.  

more of her pictures On Flickr
and she is already listed On My Etsy 


p.s. I have posted some tips for those of you who are starting working with air dry clays. Be sure to check my Trutorial Page

10 comments:

  1. I agree with you, the mix of victorian and steam machine copper is very unusual but soooo nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a true Artist! She is the perfect mix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very special hair i like her a lot !!great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow and wow. She is sculptural and sensual all at once. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you thank you thank you!!!
    you are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dolls are just stunning, Tireless and talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a big fan of your very unique dolls... I love everything about them...The hair.. their facial expressions, and the wonderful customs.. I am very inspired by your work.

    ReplyDelete