Monday, January 3, 2011

New year, new ideas, new projects! :)

I am starting the blogging of this year with wonderful news:
This is official!
We are making her! We – is me and Lidia from bjdtales.

Yayx! – I am so exited! I can’t wait to see how this will come out!
I was admiring Lidia’s dolls since I saw them for the first time. The tiny beautiful creatures are absolutely fantastic and unique. And of course I was always curious how they would look like dressed up in fancy costumes which I like so much…
So when Lidia wrote me to tell how she likes costuming of my dolls – that was the moment we realized we just must make it!
We have been thinking a lot on a character, and here is what we came out with.
While Lidia is working on a porcelain doll, I am sketching and planning the details of costume.
This girl has a dramatic and sad story behind her, and we will tell it to you a bit later - so stay with us to know more ;)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It will be fantastic doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW!! My two favourite doll artists rolled into one incredible beautiful doll! Plus I love pirates!

    Congratulations on such a fantastic collaboration, how exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of this doll and I'm really excited to see how she turns out!!
    How's your book coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your support my dear friends!

    Antropomorphica>> the book is waiting for me to have more time :)... I've just got my hands so busy with dolls, that had to put it aside for now....

    ReplyDelete