Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Most wonderful things happen when you expect them least

One day I was reading one of the blogs I’m following, then (as it often happens) I’ve began to read blogs which that blogger is following and then blogs of followers of those followers… until I’ve found a wonderful blog of Ruthie. I was amazed with Ruthie’s talent to find so many artists who work in different medias and all are creating astonishing art works. I was reading and watching, watching and reading and thinking “this is a really great online art gallery!”. No doubt I had to follow this blog! But what was most unexpected thing – that Ruthie decided to feature me between all those amazing artists. I am so very happy! Thank you Ruthie!!

And for all those who still are not following that blog – here it is:
http://a-faerietale-of-inspiration.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Hi ,I was exactly the same, found her blog, and she put some of my pictures up, she is a rather nice lady, and what great insite into the creative talents in the world, your dolls are cool, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you for sharing this! What a wonderful blog!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dorote!

    Once again, congratulations on your dolls finding their way through blogmania! However, they are absolutely wonderful, so I had no reason to believe that they wouldn't make it to the far stretches of the world. Fantastic news and what an awesome blog to be featured on! Thanks for sharing the wonderful news and your awesome find!

    Hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dorote, it is so good to hear from you. Thank you for stopping by again! It is amazing how great minds think alike! I might not ever make it to the publishing stage for my idea, but it will be one heck of a journey! I have a feeling that you might make it there before I do. haha I wish you tons of luck on your dream seller. (she was a beautiful doll) It sounds like a truly fantastical story. :-) I can't wait to see your idea come to fruitation!

    Hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete