Tuesday, October 26, 2010

One more lady from the court

duchesse de Polignac
Good morning or afternoon, or good night to all my friends who are reading this blog!
I am continuing creating dolls from my “Court series”. Today I am here to present Gabrielle Yolande Claude-Martine de Polastron, duchesse de Polignac.
The real duchesse de Polignac was known for her beauty and communicability. She was in the center of palace intrigues and had complete trust of Marie Antoinette.
more of her pictures on MY FLICK

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous costuming! You have a great sense of stylization pf the body. The thin waist is perfectly balanced with her elongated limbs and looks completely natural for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Klik!
    Many thanks Nita!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Как всегда великолепно!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!
    Спасибо!
    Grazie!
    hugging you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your work!! it's amazing, looking forward to more:)

    ReplyDelete