Monday, October 11, 2010

a report from 3 last weeks :)

You must be thinking that I've got lazy as I do not post any new dollies for some time already...

It’s all because I was busy with teaching on weekends, and planning lessons during the weeks. :)
So here we go:
7 doll makers
a bit of vise guidance
3 busy weekends
some work during a week
and here we have a bunch of absolutely fantastic dollies rocking on my kitchen table!

A picture taken by my dear friend Vilma from http://pavonijadeco.blogspot.com/

This was the last doll making course this year, as from now on I will be working on finishing my long-term and shor-term projects. And a lot of new girlls will show up soon.

with love
Dorote

7 comments:

  1. I love them all! The faces, the dresses, really amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dorote,

    So facinating......your work is amazing and I wish I could be taught by you. Do you think you'll ever make a trip to Arizona...hint, hint???

    Hugs,
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youre the best teacher there is Dorote!
    Come to the Netherlands ok! hahaha! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you my friends!
    ok, I will come where ever you want me... but just if someone pays me all the tour :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Dorote they are breathe taking. Oh what a wonderful talent you have. Awe struck.

    Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all fantastic! Such luckies to be able to work with you! Love 'em!
    Lotus

    ReplyDelete