Saturday, July 7, 2012

Hot Hot Hot!



It seems that summer took it seriously and after some refreshing rainy days it's hitting with all its force.
The thermometer is showing +40 Celsius and +30 in my studio is supposed to feel refreshing.
The good side of this enormous heat is that it is perfect for sculpting. The clay is drying fast and that makes it easier to work. So let's put the wet T-shirt on and get that clay :)
Hopefully the temperature will fall soon, as sweating hands is not what I want for sewing and embroidering.

2 comments:

  1. I feel for you. It's miserably hot here too.
    Love that something good is coming from it at your house though...your work in progress is as beautiful as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this WIP. And, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who paints her dolls face before she's finished.

    ReplyDelete