Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Red Queen of the Masquerade

Phew.... the last big work of this year is done!
Thanks to the help from my facebook and instagram fans, the doll has got a name - Many have suggested to include "red" in her name, and "Mask" and some royal title, so I have called her "Red Queen of Masquerade", which I think suits her very well and makes sense, because no one knows her real name, and who she is, and where she comes from, but today she is wearing red and she is the queen of masquerade ball.
And yes, I have made this doll, because I wanted to introduce you to the technique of making self standing dolls.
When I have started my career of a doll artist, I have been making this kind of dolls and loved them a lot, so I thought I should summarise my knowledge and make a tutorial for all of you who would like to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment