Sunday, May 13, 2018

Many news in one post

It's been a while since I have posted here, and I thought it's time to give some update for all my dear readers on Blogger.
First of all - I haven't disappeared, I am alive and working on dolls and doll related projects very intensly.
This year I have been busy trying to systemize and to document all my doll creating knowledge and experience that I have acquired through many years of daily work on dolls. The result of this enormous job - three more tutorials for everyone willing to learn: how to make doll shoes, how to make doll costume and how to make doll wig for their dolls.




I have also been working on making more space in my studio for new dolls, and I have decided to sell one of my most beautiful and most celebrated dolls from 2010 - The Winter Day Muse.

So if you are interested in learning all my crafting secrets or you were dreaming to add this doll to your collection - check my Etsy store for more details.

Sincerely
Dorote

p.s. More tutorials are coming soon - so let's stay in touch!


2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are as creative as ever and posting again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you decide to keep the blog going, Dorote. Having a website with a friendly blog is a nice place to have your fans visit where you are in control of the atmosphere. I prefer this method myself but it certainly is a good complement to Facebook postings.

    ReplyDelete